Thursday, June 25, 2015

#HNS2015 : Almost There!



Today, I am winging my way out to Denver, CO for the 2015 Historical Novel Society Conference. I attended in 2013 and had so much fun. I think you can probably tell from my blog that I read pretty eclectically but my very favorite genre is historical fiction. This conference is truly a treat for me! It is so exciting to be around so many people who love the genre just as much as I do.

I am especially excited this year because I will be on a panel discussing Trends in Historical Women's Fiction with authors Kate Quinn and Eliza Knight as well as literary agent, Kevan Lyon. It's going to be a blast!

Unfortunately, you missed your opportunity to sign up for the conference (it's totally full!!!) but if you happen to be in the Denver area, this year the author signings are free and open to the public. Over 130 authors will be there to sign books from 5 to 7 p.m. on Saturday, June 27th.

 

 I can't wait to tell you all about the conference when I get back!




1 comment:

  1. How is it that I live in Denver and didn't hear about this???? I am totally going up there for this.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...