Sunday, December 9, 2012

Odds and Ends: What Happened to A Bookish Affair?






Guys, I feel like I owe you all an apology. You all may have noticed while posts have been going up here at A Bookish Affair, I have not been doing a good job of responding to comments and visiting your sites. I've been a neglectful blog friend!!!

You see I've been in training for the past week and work has been crazy for several weeks prior. The training I was in was incredibly intense. It was a nonstop class from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with a small lunch break. While it was a great training, I had so much information trying to make its way into my head that I was exhausted by the time I came home and basically either went to sleep or went to the gym and then went to sleep. In a word, I was pretty useless last week. All I can say is thank goodness for future posting.

I am hoping to be back to my regular interactive schedule this week!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes life gets in the way of books, doesn't it? I hope you know that we all need to take a little time off from blogging every now and then, and the good news is that we are always here when you're ready to get back to your routine! :) Take care of yourself, and we'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries in taking a break. We all need it from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to A Bookish Affair. If you leave a comment, I will try to either reply here or on your site!

As of 6/6/2011, this book is now an awards free zone. While I appreciate the awards, I would rather stick to reviewing more great books for you than trying to fill the requirements.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...